Immediate Vacancies Now Available
UniSA Health Medical Clinic is a branch of the SFFP Medical Group, operating on campus at UniSA City East, North Terrace, Adelaide.
Due to significant patient growth and expansion to UniSA City West in 2017 we are now seeking additional VR General Practitioners to join our team.
This practice provides general services to the public, alongside students and staff. A major focus exists on:
- Student and Staff Health Programs
- Sexual Health and Contraception
- Mental Health
- Travel Medicine
This practice will suit VR qualified GP’s with a clinical interest in the above areas and who value:
- Fully refurbished and fully computerised rooms
- The capacity to earn a sustainable remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements (on this site or in conjunction with our other medical programs)
- Shaping the clinical direction and programs of the Clinic
- Participating in a progressive continuing development program
- Involvement in research studies
- Training Registrars and medical students
- The option to purchase equity in the Practice
Review our website (www.unisamedical.com.au) and take the virtual tour.
Express your interest now by contacting Garry Madigan, General Manager or Tammy Partridge, Practice Manager by calling 1300 172 996 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is NOT a DWS site.